About the creator!

Hi everyone! My name is Allie, I am from Grand Rapids MI and I am 22 years old. I just graduated from college with a bachelor’s in biomedical science and am looking forward to what the future holds for my science and nerdy side. I have a dog named Pat who is a greyhound and a tortoiseshell cat named Aria.  I was taught to knit when I was nine and have loved creating things since then and knitting has been my stress relief for most of my life. This past year I finally taught myself how to crochet and fell in love immediately with how much you can create and the 100’s of stitches that exist in crocheting. Although I love both, I have been more drawn to crochet lately as it is newer to me so my posts will be more geared towards crocheting, but in the future, I may post more on knitting. I am looking forward to sharing this process of creating with you all and I hope you enjoy these posts! Feel free to message me on Instagram (@yarn.and.things)with any questions you have.

Here are some photos of my little family: 



Aria


Pat and I 

-Allie 

Comments

Popular Posts